• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Take Action Forum

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Folks, I have created this new area for AVIATION items relating to legislative and other action that we need to be on top of. If you can post contact names, deadlines, and other information so we as a group can help to keep GA at the forefront, it would be appreciated.

This is NOT a section to whine about things we were too slow on taking action on, or non-aviation related stuff. This is an action oriented forum!

Thanks.

sj

Steve,

Helluva good idea. You may end up moving parts to the rant and rave but it is an excellent way to keep folks informed.

Bill

Problem in Ohio,our govenor decided to charge each air craft owner one hundred bucks per a\c. Up from six bucks per two seats.
No vote no warning, just pay up.
Folks in other states be ware.
Taxation with out representation.
PK.

PK

Hey PK, What was the $100 tax for? They will usually give a reason for a new tax, and I was wonderin what reason they gave for that one? I assume you were getting tagged for property tax already (the property is the aircraft)....So now you have a NEW tax. Why? Air pollution? I'd move my aircraft to a close adjoining state, and screw them.

Mike

Back