• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Hey.....just testing.

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 246
A title function.....

Wow--there's a lot on here. The basic posting format is very crisp and easy to use, so I don't think there will be much sqwaking about that.

It is, of course, fussy on picture size so I'll have to figure out a one step way way to downsize raw pictures from my photo archives--any suggestions are welcome. It will be nice to post a pic directly in a post. That could get roundly abused, of course.....

I need to ponder the icons a bit more. Also, is there a way to edit text when drafting? i.e. bold, italics, etc.?

All in all, pretty cool. I'm going to keep looking at stuff and see what I cannot figure out or what drives me a bit further round the bend then I already am....

Last edited:
More messing about

Ok, so quick reply (why didn't I see this before) has the funky stuff....

The latter feature is going to be bad for Cliff the Troll.

Last edited:
Cool video! I had several landings like that yesterday on one approach! :)

Edit test...for the sake of testing.

Stewart

Last edited:
Cool video! I had several landings like that yesterday on one approach! :)

Stewart

Funny thing, Chris Nesin posted it on you tube and it got a gob of views and all kinds of bizarre comments. Here's one where I don't drop it in:

I love landing at Luckeys Landing on Pushaw Lake. It's a great Cub strip and where I learned to fly the J-3.

Avatar uploading is WAY better. Apparently this forum software does the re-sizing automatically! Yay!

Stewart

Steve, working from Girlscout's computer, which is faster than mine, but agree with all the positive. I'll try later to upload some images, which has been a bugaboo for me on here.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks. cubscout

Testing the sizing thingie...
This is a full sized photo, 1000 pixels wide, hopefully it gets squished to fit into the mess. pane.

Attachments

• floats5.jpg
    floats5.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 165
OK, SJ... so we just get thumbnails.
Since the bandwidth-challenged reader can choose whether to view the 'big pic' or not, why not give us a full-screen size pic to scrutinize?
This IS better than the old 4' wide pix in the mess. tho. :)

Thanks, folks! My schedule to install this is now the LAST week of October. There is still some stuff to be done to get ready.. I appreciate your help banging away at it!

YO,, cant be left out here... Let me see if I can attach an image..

Hmmmm,, when you hit attach image.. you really dont know it is working like the hour clock ticking,, it just waits for nothing then appears.. Could be an issue for those that are a little ansy.

Attachments

• IMG_3813.jpg
    IMG_3813.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 113
Another picture upload, this time from an XP machine.

Attachments

• Vienna-Venice 09 092.jpg
    Vienna-Venice 09 092.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 106
  • girls in Vienna.jpg
    girls in Vienna.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Okay, that one was easy, now to try one from another website.

Hmm, not so easy.

Stewart

Another video test.

Well I couldnt figure out how to put a video up..I tried copying a url from youtube and pasting it in the manage upload box and it gave me an error.. Then I copied the embedded code and it gave me an error too... So whats the trick?

My attempt...
[video=vimeo;15503324]http://vimeo.com/15503324[/video]

OK, Steve E, when wanting to add a video link use "quick reply", and at the top of that screen you'll see a few icons. If you hover your mouse over the icons you'll find "insert image" and "insert video". Click on the one you want and the rest is very quick and simple.

Stewart

Last edited:
Back