• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Recommendation for pre buy Little Rock, AR

Phil Eichler, 870-830-0913 lives in Carlisle
,AR about 30 miles east on I-40 ,do all my work and is an AG pilot also.

Robbie Staton if it’s tube and fabric. Website under Central Arkansas Aircraft Repair. Great guy. Look at his builds

Mike,

I travel to Little Rock monthly, going into North Little Rock and I use Barrett Aviation as my base. They are a combination local FBO with lots of local flight training and rental aircraft plus a small shop. From what I’ve observed they appear to be a good with a bunch of both high and low wing metal around but I haven’t needed them to do anything (yet) so no direct experience.

Kirby

Mike,
Harry Barrett is the owner of the FBO Kirby is referring to and he's a good guy. I had his lead A&P, Mark, do an annual for me on a Cessna 180 in 2010 plus some other work before I left the area. I'm moving back and know that Mark is still there. I don't think he does much fabric work but he's a straight shooter that I trust.

Joe

Mike, Chris Emerson at Emersion Air Services: 42A; Melbourne, AR. Great shop. Maintains my PA18 and A36. PM if you need more info.

Del Lehman in Mena Arkansas has done some very nice work on C170 refurbs. Good craftsman and is well known in the 170 community.

Google mountain airframe.

Phone: 479-437-3333

As old as he’s getting, I’m putting my money on a moped [emoji965]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When he gets as old as you will he get your used scooter?

Aircoupe? Tri-Champ? Tri-Maule?

Or Swift? Travelair? Tiger Moth?

Back