• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

New Podcast Episode: Ordinary Aviators, Extraordinary Adventures: Bill Rusk

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Hey Folks, episode number two of the "Ordinary Aviators, Extraordinary Adventures" series, is all about Bill Rusk. He talks about how he got into aviation, mishaps, and building.

I have a number of other folks in mind for this series and would appreciate your input as well!

Here is how to listen to this episode:

Directly on our podcast page by clicking the link below:

https://straightlevel.libsyn.com/website/ordinary-aviators-extraordinary-adventures-bill-rusk

You can also listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Etc, by searching for "Not So Straight and Level"

Great job Steve and Bill. Margie and I really enjoyed listening to the podcast tonight. This is the first time I’ve ever listen to a podcast in my life. Bill you made us feel like we were on the trips with you. Thanks so much for doing this and passing on your experiences. Rick Papp

Last edited:
Thanks guys, the feedback is really appreciated.

Just a reminder, you can just do a google search for "not so straight and level podcast" and come up with a lot of ways to listen, or just click the "Podcasts" option at the top of the SuperCub.Org home page.

Thanks again, and don't forget to send me ideas of subjects and people you would like to hear from.

sj

Great job, Bill and Steve! I enjoyed this session immensely. Bill is, of course, mistaken about Kodiak, but.....we all know about opinions....

Anyway, thanks to both of you two for all you've done for the aviation community.

MTV

Great to learn more about you, Bill. Thanks to both of you.
(and Steve - love the "opened a bar" analogy!)

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the interview with Bill. Very well done, SJ and Bill.

I enjoyed it so much I decided to listen to a podcast from AOPA, an interview with Richard McSpadden from AOPA. That was good, too, but liked yours much better!

Keep up the good work!

Randy

Back