• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA-12 fuselage

Hardtailjohn

Marion, MT
So who's doing repairs/rebuild of PA-12 fuselages now? We've already reached out to Univair, Steve Furjesi and Dakota Cub and they're out about a couple years. We're just trying to get the project done a bit quicker, or I'd be doing it myself. We'll need new lower longerons from the gear back, Charly's cargo door and some other mods. It's got quite a few mods now. Located in NW MT, but willing to do some travelling for the right work.
John

I would offer but already have 2 PA-12’s in the storage hanger waiting for me to get too.. [emoji849]

Will let you know if I can find anyone willing.

Brian

You’ve likely already visited with the Meggers in Baker? I’m guessing they’re booked.

MTV

I think we've found someone. Northwoods in North Dakota. Seems to come with good recommendations and says he can get on it within a month. Thanks everyone!!!
John

I have a north eastern rebuilder in mind that I would certainly NOT recommend for your project.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Back