• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Locking a Cub

Yes I know, been doing it for over 20 years. Land owner has over 700 acres. Damian shakes his head everytime I come in for gas

Glenn

On the way home from our grand Idaho adventure (I won a hammock!) we stopped for the night at a small town airport. The next morning we found an empty tallboy can in the back seat. Either some local yokel figured out how to slide the back window open and was expressing discontent about a high-falutin' pilot and his fancy aeroplane machine, or someone we know in a smelly little town was trying his hand at comedy. It could have been both.

At least the can was empty.

Last edited:
I heard something about warbird pilots and expensive beer? You don't want to see the other picture I got. Your right Bushwheel will never be quite the same.
30019.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Attachments

• 30019.jpeg
    30019.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 274
The way I hear it, he should probably check his ass for ticks. That other picture just might find its way to the dark web.

Later that evening, this was caught on the airport surveillance camera.......
9F90508F-B4C0-4E97-9D60-4FCEC504DCBD.jpeg
No leads yet on the perpetrator

Attachments

• 9F90508F-B4C0-4E97-9D60-4FCEC504DCBD.jpeg
    9F90508F-B4C0-4E97-9D60-4FCEC504DCBD.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 186
Yes I know, been doing it for over 20 years. Land owner has over 700 acres. Damian shakes his head everytime I come in for gas

Glenn

I used to live just around the corner from Africa and flew over to Aeroflex quite often, but that was back in the mid ‘70s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine....

Attachments

• img.png
    img.png
    398.5 KB · Views: 122
Back