• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

HDHP:Steve Pierce - "Stuff" Happens - What the YouTube Pilots Don't Tell You About Playing Hard

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
HDHP:Steve Pierce - "Stuff" Happens - What the YouTube Pilots Don't Tell You About Playing Hard

youtubepilots.png

If you have been around SuperCub.Org even a short time, you know who Steve Pierce is. Steve has helped more people with airplane questions than anyone else on the site. On July 1, he will be talking about flying, breaking, retreiving, and repairing - the things you usually don't see on YouTube.

If you have registered for other HDHP presentations, you are already registered and can join up with the meeting details you received.

To register and join on Zoom, go here: https://bit.ly/2XBRxsp

Watch it on Youtube Live (or after the fact) here: https://youtu.be/bwcUfuTgXEE

We know everybody is not awake or can attend at this time so all presentations are recorded and saved on YouTube for future viewing with the link above.

Check out ALL the HDPD Presentations here! click me

Attachments

• youtubepilots.png
    youtubepilots.png
    538.7 KB · Views: 5,046
My oldest daughter always said SJ should make an alternate calendar of the carnage she was privy to.

I can assure you that the N numbers have been photo shoped to protect the quilty, like me. 8)

My oldest daughter always said SJ should make an alternate calendar of the carnage she was privy to.

I can assure you that the N numbers have been photo shoped to protect the quilty, like me. 8)
I’d like to put my picture into the hat for the March slot;-)
Pretty good idea

DC9D7700-D848-432D-97EE-180CB591CDF1.jpg
......Complete with Supercub.org member Joe W. in the rear shaking his head in disbelief

Attachments

• DC9D7700-D848-432D-97EE-180CB591CDF1.jpg
    DC9D7700-D848-432D-97EE-180CB591CDF1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 617
Well I have had a lot of fun going over may vast collection of "Stuff Happens" photos and even found a good video i can actually post without incriminating anyone. Tomorrow night should be fun. 8)

Well I have had a lot of fun going over may vast collection of "Stuff Happens" photos and even found a good video i can actually post without incriminating anyone. Tomorrow night should be fun. 8)

Its okay to incriminate someone as long as that someone is KevinJ.

That was by far the most informative presentation to date! Great job Steve Pierce! You too SJ!
Lou

Thanks Lou. Got a text from my Dad right after we got finished.
"Your mother and I learned about some more of your escapades." :oops:

Tough experiences. Steve thanks for sharing. Some of us can't afford to fix the broken lesson.

Gary

Steve, Always good to hear someone tell the reality of off airport flying. I can see your dad watching the presentation shaking his head thanks again. Chip

Should have had Tom Ford tell the story on the tank dam. He can rib my brother like no other and he tells that story the best. He really had him worried he was gonna have to call me for the truck and trailer. ;)

The whole thing was a lot of fun. I delved into pictures and videos I have not looked at or thought about in a long time. Good to get reminded of some of these mishaps. Also gotta thank everyone behind the scenes who was sending me those pictures and videos I couldn't find, you all know who you are. Though they make for good stories now, they weren't so pleasant of experiences back then and hopefully it will give others things to think about so they don't make the same mistakes. Thanks for all the positive responses, I truly appreciate it.

Steve and SJ, excellent presentation! Thanks so much for presenting it. Good lessons for all of us to learn or remember.

My take away from this presentation was that if you have an accident or incident to call Cathy Pierce first.

Steve.

Got one question. Early in your presentation you show a wreck because of cabane tab failure. With safety cables. How did that happen. Ive broke mine twice . Probably made multiple landing afterward unknowingly. Were the cables hooked up wrong ?

Steve.

Got one question. Early in your presentation you show a wreck because of cabane tab failure. With safety cables. How did that happen. Ive broke mine twice . Probably made multiple landing afterward unknowingly. Were the cables hooked up wrong ?

No idea, hooked up like every one I have ever seen.

Id post a pic but somebody might get the wrong idea and think i never clean my airplane.

Back