• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

A Brand New 2019 (Honda) Super Cub

WindOnHisNose

BENEFACTOR
Lino Lakes MN (MY18)
Yup, I took the plunge, bypassed those silly Carbon Cubs, and am the proud owner of a Honda Super Cub. This bike has a long history (more of these sold throughout the world than any other motor vehicle), and Honda has reintroduced them into the U.S. I've been on a waiting list for several months and took possession of this beauty last Thursday :smile:

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

Seems like a great machine so far!

Randy

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 224
Nice RandyBob! All the better to visit your neighbors on the flyin’ field.
Lou

There's one at the local Honda dealer in Fairbanks. Lonley with no takers and winter fast approaching. When I owned mine in 1962 I spiral wrapped rope around the tires and rims for traction in the Wisconsin snow. Plus had a straight exhaust pipe and high compression piston for faster power (50cc).

Gary

I raced motorcycles for 50 years and the worst crash I ever took was on a Honda 90 after way too many beers

There's one at the local Honda dealer in Fairbanks. Lonley with no takers and winter fast approaching. When I owned mine in 1962 I spiral wrapped rope around the tires and rims for traction in the Wisconsin snow. Plus had a straight exhaust pipe and high compression piston for faster power (50cc).

Gary
Rope around the tires - now there is a memory. I did the same to my 67 BSA Lightning and when the kids on the street were sled riding, I pulled them up the hill faster than they coasted down.

I love my new Honda Super Cub C125! Got it the end of March and it is approaching 1,000 miles with mostly in town riding. The 125cc fuel injection gets you up to 55 mph and the front disc ABS brakes lets you stop quick as well. The modern technology is great but it maintains the retro look. CubCrafters have turned out a couple of FX3 Carbon Cubs that are a very close color match. Did a photo shoot with Jason and he got some great shots. Mine was just with a smart phone.
IMG_1203.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 203
I raced motorcycles for 50 years and the worst crash I ever took was on a Honda 90 after way too many beers
I resemble that remark.
This was a busted tib/fib from 1983 on a Honda ATC 250r, along with plenty of liquid courage.

Last edited:
Back