• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Photo's dissapearing

tackdog

Wagga Wagga Australia
Hi!

I'm preparing to build a PA18 was trying to review Bill Rusk's Javron build thread and note that a very large portion of his pictures have broken links - have now dissapeared. I've tried logging onto this site via different devices and formats and its the same result.
Would this be a something on Bill's end regarding photo sharing and storage, or is their some setting I may have missed?

Thanks for your help

Damian

I just looked at Bill's thread and I get the same result. The code is there for the image but it redirects you to the homepage. Likely some minor issue with sc.org.... Steve will get it licked in no time....

Hi!

I'm preparing to build a PA18 was trying to review Bill Rusk's Javron build thread and note that a very large portion of his pictures have broken links - have now dissapeared. I've tried logging onto this site via different devices and formats and its the same result.
Would this be a something on Bill's end regarding photo sharing and storage, or is their some setting I may have missed?

Thanks for your help

Damian
Are you building a Javron, Piper PA18 or another variant?

This should be fixed now. In my haste to plug a hole in the dam I sealed off the whole lake... :roll:

Are you building a Javron, Piper PA18 or another variant?

Hi Steve, I just placed an order for a Javron the other week. Just gathering as much info as I can to start ordering everything else for a build.

First time cub build for me.

Hi Steve, maybe I haven't asked the question the right way and confused you to give me the right answer. When I go to look for the photos on SUPERCUB.ORG there is no photo header to select and look at any of the pictures on SUPERCUB.ORG. What has happen to all the pictures that have been posted all these years on the photo gallery.

Hi Steve, maybe I haven't asked the question the right way and confused you to give me the right answer. When I go to look for the photos on SUPERCUB.ORG there is no photo header to select and look at any of the pictures on SUPERCUB.ORG. What has happen to all the pictures that have been posted all these years on the photo gallery.

Ok! Now I get it :) The Photopost gallery software has not been supported for about ten years now, it is both buggy and insecure and for the few security issues we have had (minor) it has largely been the path. I had set it to "read only" for quite a while, but decided recently to remove the ability to access it at all due to the security issues. This broke a whole bunch of threads, so I put the photos back, but not the viewing software so they still work in old threads, but general browsing is not available. I have not given up on the ability to someday convert all these into something else, but the options are pretty limited.

sj

Back