PDA

View Full Version : PA-18 fuselage value

brekkeaerial
02-10-2019, 10:54 AM
I'm getting ready to take the wings and firewall forward off my 1977 Super Cub. It has less than 2,000 hrs TT on airframe, no damage history, and no corrosion or rust issues. It's been in western MN or ND since new. It is complete, all instruments, radio, transponder, elt, etc. The tailfeathers and rudder are still attached and in good shape. Only thing missing is data plate. I attaching that to my new wide body build. I have no clue what to ask for it, Anybody have a clue as to value ? With an engine, wings and data plate you can have a Cub.

60CUB
02-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Check your P. M. , thanks.

PA-22/20-160
02-10-2019, 10:35 PM
I'm getting ready to take the wings and firewall forward off my 1977 Super Cub. It has less than 2,000 hrs TT on airframe, no damage history, and no corrosion or rust issues. It's been in western MN or ND since new. It is complete, all instruments, radio, transponder, elt, etc. The tailfeathers and rudder are still attached and in good shape. Only thing missing is data plate. I attaching that to my new wide body build. I have no clue what to ask for it, Anybody have a clue as to value ? With an engine, wings and data plate you can have a Cub.
Im interested in them too.

chuck

brekkeaerial
02-15-2019, 06:45 PM
im interested in them too.

Chucksold

brekkeaerial
02-15-2019, 06:47 PM
Lots of interest in this, I could have sold several, but anyway it's sold