• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

55 c180 ach, ak

Send a deposit and have Dave Calkins look it over...

If Dave can not do it, send me a PM, I will give some other names

If Dave’s not available, get in touch with Cliff Belleau. Lots of these things have been damaged. Get someone who knows good repairs from bad and have them inspect it....thoroughly.

A Husky MIGHT meet your mission. Performance most certainly will. Cockpit is essentially same as a Cub, as is ingress/egress, at least for the earlier Huskys. Speed is ~ 20 mph faster than the average Cub, on similar undercarriage, at similar or lower fuel flows.

MTV

Call Brian at Flytek at Lake Hood. He did a thorough pre-buy inspection on it. There were several people looking at it (including myself) so you might want to call the owner and see if it's still for sale?

I’ve called the owner twice and got voicemail. Sent a message. Nada. Maybe he is out Moose hunting.

How long ago was that?

Call Brian at Flytek at Lake Hood. He did a thorough pre-buy inspection on it. There were several people looking at it (including myself) so you might want to call the owner and see if it's still for sale?

Ron is usually on the slope or traveling. He used to keep his 180 down here on Beluga Lake in Homer. I have almost given up trying to meet up with him. Like trying to catch smoke with a net.

Back