• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Straight Ski Specifications

PA14driver

Port Alberni, B.C.
I assembled a spreadsheet with the specifications on Federal, Aero, and Airglass skis from information I obtained from various places on the internet. I did that so I could see the various weights and footprint sizes. I tried uploading it to this message but was unable. I have sent a message to Steve Johnson asking if he could post it. In the meantime anybody interested in it send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will forward.

Opinion:

It maybe time for supercub.org to build a "wiki". Software is free (linux, PHP, MySQL, OpenSSL) very friendly for the do it "yourselfer".

I thought we had a Wiki.

I would love to have the information you gathered. I find myself knee deep in 40+ year old prints everyday. Seems everybody always wants a different part?:lol:

Hi Grant:

An Internet Wiki is an open source software project (GNU) for creating a "Text Book" format using dynamic information. Wikipedia.org is the most famous. But, there are many others. I used Wiki(s) in the military for different projects with success. I really could not think of doing any project with more than 5 people not having a wiki loaded on my file server (opinion). Supercub.org (trademark[c]) is a news group (on steriods), it is used for entertaining ideas and topic discussions (with many other features). Have not seen a wiki here. If there is please forward URL.

BTW supercub.org is the best group I have used. Very well managed! Low trolls and very few posers.

-- 8GCBC

I assembled a spreadsheet with the specifications on Federal, Aero, and Airglass skis from information I obtained from various places on the internet. I did that so I could see the various weights and footprint sizes. I tried uploading it to this message but was unable. I have sent a message to Steve Johnson asking if he could post it. In the meantime anybody interested in it send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will forward.

I had to put it in a zip file to attach it.

It should be attached here!

sj

Attachments

• skis.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 225
Steve,
Didn't you set up a wiki page? i could have sworn you did at one point. I think it was mostly for mods & STCs. Maybe I'm dreaming...

Grant, I may try to get back on that this week. It got hacked bad, then the new software collided with another feature blah blah blah, etc. stay tuned!

sj

Back