• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

O'reilly

S2D

Montana
If anyone watched the O'Reilly Report last night, you got to see O'Reilly support Gun Confiscation during any type of emergency by anyone in Govt.
Please contact him at oreilly@foxnews.com and let him know you no longer support his program.

I thought that guy from the group, and I cannot remember the name of the group, handled O'reilly very well. When one side of the argument says "that's an extreme position" the other side won. But the bottom line is that I am getting pretty sick of O'reilly. If Beck didn't go on the tour with him they would not have sold out. I think he knows that.

I haven't gotten sick of O'Reilly yet, but he was dead wrong last night on the gun issue. Take away my only means of defense while armed looters are running the city? I think NOT!! I e-mailed him and told him so, but I'll still tune in.

"The govmt should first take the press"

Right, except that they don't need to take it...they already own it! Their own personal cheerleading section.

I have listened to Limbaugh. I have tried to listen to O'Reilly. I cannot even bring myself to watch Beck.

I really loved to watch Bill Buckley, and admire George Will's intellect. I find myself aligned with Pat Buchanan and the late Jack Kemp fairly often. But if Republicans align themselves with Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Beck, they will become a minority party.

Opinion.

S2D,

Here is what I sent:

"Bill, I have always been a big fan, but you are dead wrong on gun control. New Orleans was wrong on the way they handled it too. jg

PS: ...and what's with that body language chick? Drop that part of the program. My wife thinks that you are banging her, or she wouldn't be on??"

:D I like that last part. Probably only reason I still watch him.-- Cause he gets all the cute girls on there.

Funny, watching him the other night. (OK I didn't quit) he was all gung ho for the Supreme Court ruling for peoples right to keep and bear arms. Wonder if he thinks it ok as long as a mayor can take them all away if he ( or she) wants or if he is really seeing the light.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce my candidacy for the presidency in 2012! I promise; I'm no smarter than any other president. I may waffle from time to time, when someone convinces me that I'm wrong on an issue. That we won't go to war with out a full declaration of War and when we do it will be all out including the use of nukes. Budgets will be balanced. There will be no more government buy outs no matter how big your company is. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
I don't know how big a trillion is! :bad-words: :anon

Mit Greb,

What the hell, got my vote. More bypass mail and I'll contribute to your campaign. :drinking:

Back