• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

SuperCubbers coming to the Homer Alaska area this winter

Alex Clark

Life Long Alaskan
In the summer we run a Super Cub member rate lower than any hotel in town, in our guest cabin.

During our winter months I am only worried about making enough to pay for the heating of the cabin.

$39 a night for Super Cub members or $60 for a weekend.
The fridge always has beer and the DVD selection always has flying movies....

Walking distance to cross country ski trails.

Alex

907-226-2899

I had so many posted here that folks were getting sick of them.
They may still be in my supercub photo album let me take a look. Or send me a regular e-mule and I can zap you pics.

Alex

dragonfly@alaska.net

Not directly from my house. (They annexed us into the City limits a few years back) You would have to trailer for about 15 miles to get to a good launch point for the Caribou Hills. The local neighborhood kids zoom around but not very far.

The cross country ski trail is about 150 yards from my driveway. It used to be a snow machine trail. But we have a different breed of folks around here lately.
The trails are groomed by a guy using a snow machine with a big water drum being towed behind it. There are several trails with little signs out in the woods.

We had a good layer of snow,,,, BUT,,, it has now been raining for 48 hours... So now we have ICE.....

Well ,,, we had snow for a few days, but now it is raining so we have ice...

Very odd for late November....

By the way, I will also trade cabin stay time for split cord wood. While the guest cabin has electric heat, we have an alternative energy source in our main house. I have been sticking it to the oil company for 2 months now, not one drop of heating oil burned....

Guest_cabin_Nov_2007.jpg

Back