• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Funky Music

m wittler

Agar South Dakota
SJ, You need some funky music on this site, My 10 year old son was playing some warped video game on the computer, and I came into the office with my adult beverage, "had a bad day"!!!!! and told him, he needed to go do some home work, or something...
But he wanted me to save his spot so I just minimized, his game and clicked on Supercub.org in the favorites, and I spent 10 minutes Jammin out to wild tunes while I surfed the site, all was good till I clicked on Barnstormers then there was silence. I guess I need sirrius satellite radio in my office, A little Hair Nation and SC.org with an adult beverage. how could it get better!!!!

Matt

Matt,

I fear the musical taste of this group is far broader than the taste in airplanes, women, or food. Might be best as a to each his own deal, but I do appreciate the sentiment.

I just got back from band practice, 3 hours of hacking through old standards... Fortunate Son, Already Gone, Knockin' on Heaven's door...

See you at Tom's one of these days :)

sj

Let me get this straight.... You sang the Kid Rock version of Fortunate Son and the Guns and Roses version of Knocking on Heavens Door.... How Progressive. I think that Axel Rose twang would really fit you SJ. How about opening up the site to the sound of "The Johnsons"

You can cut the long hair off the Boy but you can never get the Buzzsaw out of the mans head!!!

Well if we have music here I like both kinds.........Country and Western. :lol:

Thread hijack coming!! Danger Will Robinson!

SJ wrote: "See you at Tom's one of these days"

Where the hell is that guy, anyway? Brad (lurker12) and I haven't seen hide nor hair of him for months. Has he moved to South Dakota?

We may also have to take his tailwheel endorsement away; he hasn't flown the -12 for a coon's age.

If anyone sees him, please say "hi" from me.

Jon B.

I think he has been hanging out on Cessna182.org most of the time, or is it FordF150.com?

sj

steve said:
I think he has been hanging out on Cessna182.org most of the time, or is it FordF150.com?

sj

Eeeewwww. I think he's been busy in SD, building a place on the river. Even so, he could still take a day off to get some 'stick' time, doncha' think?

Jon B.

Buzzsaw

What is buzzsaw? hahhaha

Buzz saw music is designed to keep mechanics working 20 hours a day. Keeps your maintenance bill low as we work faster. Rebel yells and pirate flags optional - even Yankees can learn.

Back