• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

While out flying......she wrote....

behindpropellers

NE Ohio
To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.
post-3663-1171049904.jpg

That's a good one!

Did you hear about the guy who ran off with his girlfriend, then called his wife to sell his Vette and send him the proceeds? She sold it for a dollar.

Anne.

WA. State had one of the best one.
A contractors was getting divorced and his wife wanted the 500,000.00 house he built for her. The morning of the day the judge was going to give it all to her. The contractor got a demolition permit and borrowed his Buddy's D-8 CAT and leveled the house.
The judge that afternoon in court gave her the house and all the furnishings. The contractor asked her, you really want the house and she smiled and said that's right I am getting it all.
Every Layer in the state wanted to be his Lawyer in what was to come.
She went home and saw there home leveled and filed suite.
He did everything legal and in the end HE WON.
Marriage is the stupidest thing a man can do. All you are doing is signing a contract to give the (B) half of everything you own when ever she wants it.

annestoy said:
That's a good one!

Did you hear about the guy who ran off with his girlfriend, then called his wife to sell his Vette and send him the proceeds? She sold it for a dollar.

Anne.

ohnoes2med.gif
ohnoes2med.gif
ohnoes2med.gif

debb.jpg

Ha! I thought that would get to you, Torch! :lol:

[/quote]Marriage is the stupidest thing a man can do.
These discussions usually bring out some humor, but often I detect bitterness. It takes two to make a marriage, and two to divorce. It's never one-sided.

Anne.

Anne,
I mostly agree with you, but sometimes one of them just goes nuts. I admit this occurs more often with the husbands.

It seems most of one's bitterness is self-generated. I am surprised that folks that have the serenity of flying puddle jumpers, remain bitter about anything.

annestoy said:
Ha! I thought that would get to you, Torch! :lol:

The Vette actually belongs to the wife, who is standing behind the car. Anyone flies to Fairbanks during the summer will usually see that Vette in front of the Flight Service Station where she employed. Stop in and tell her HI. I don't plan on getting rid of either one, the wife or the car. I have been married to that lady for over 33 years. :lol: :lol:

Closest I ever got wuz bein' Best Man three times. 8)

Most times...I think that was CLOSE ENOUGH!! :Gnotsure:

CD :howdy

Goodun, Musket !

It's a shame! If you have a fantastic wife, you cannot talk much about her. Someone might come an steal her away. If you have a horrible one and you talk about her, no one will come and take her away!! :(

And to you, too, Sir. TD, I gotta warn you -- hangin' out in the F'burg area like you are, that there's a bunch of wannabe taildragger pilots flyin' around in gussied-up spamcans they refer to as "Dawgs. Watch out for them -- they're a bunch of ruffians, rapscallions and hooligans. The worst of the bunch are two named Flynn and Mulvihill. Whatever you do, don't try to either outdrink 'em or out-lie 'em !!

Back