• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

How many of me?

Shucks there is only 9500 of me...

You gotta admit Tish, you have an unusual first name (not Tish either), and an unusual last time. Next time don't slam the door on the census guy...

sj

Only 7 of me, 2100 with my last name.

Apparently I am a pretty famous football player down in Australia.

:D

262 of me. I expected more because I used to know of three others, besides me, in Dallas alone.

And I have a brother "David" so there ya go..

I noticed the Johnson is the second most common name in the US, beat out only slightly by Smith. The Smiths must have gotten busy because we used to be ahead of them.

sj

I question the accuracy of this site because there is at least one of all of us. Wonder where they are getting their data? If they are using phone records then the data would be skewed towards male names.

Cubdude

8)

Dana
Since you are Swedish by marriage, have you aquired the taste for potato sausage?
In first grade my daughter Aimee decided she wanted to wear a Tshirt with her name on it. So she took a "Big Johnson" Tshirt out of my closet. Thank god I was paying attention that day.

Indicated 0 of me. Didn't find my brother or father with same last name, nor any of the long lost relatives back east. I'm thinking about changing to Johnson so my family reunion won't be so lonely.

There are 0 of me. Apparently I don't exist. My question...If a tree falls in a forest will I hear it?
Ken

1,497 ot them. My late Dad exchanged emails several times with one thinking it was me!

Snert said:
Dana
Since you are Swedish by marriage, have you aquired the taste for potato sausage?

Potato sausage? Are you sure it's Swedish?

But maybe there was only one copy of the recipe... :)

/Mattias

This website is not accurate. They told me I was the only Normark.
Aside from others I know of, there is one in Maryland that owns a Stinson.
Fun site, however..

Ron

Well, it says I'm solo, but I have a cousin with the same first and last name as mine. Hmmm . . .

Hank

Edit: Maybe it knows about my cousin and thinks I don't exist . . . now I'm depressed.

steve said:
...I noticed the Johnson is the second most common name in the US, beat out only slightly by Smith. The Smiths must have gotten busy because we used to be ahead of them. sj

Guess them Smiths really know how to use their Johnson.........to coin a phrase as it were.........

I checked too, there is 0 of me.........now I have to go find myself........ :eek:

170 of me.

Says Mark is the 18th most common first name in the US, and that 99.58% of people named Mark are men.

I''ve never met a woman named Mark. A friend of mine was married, briefly, to a woman named Bruce Ann, however.

Mark

7883 of me in the U.S.,
3 of my girlfriend;

and yet I seem to get blamed for the other 7882.

Well there are exactly 0 of me and 480 with the same last name.

Ruidoso Ron,

You have a twin brother here in Ca. that builds stearmans for a living. Funniest guy I know. Always wondered what his twin brother Ron was doing.

Stretch

There are a couple of me and one of them hasn't been paying his taxes. The IRS must use this program. I had the California Revenue office try to come after me for over two years for delinquent taxes. They sent me collection notices in Hawaii and in Minnesota. I have NEVER lived in Ca. After about the fourth time calling them and threating legal action against them I think they finally figured out they had the wrong Keith.

Over 20 years ago (before Al Gore invented the Internet) I got a letter from the IRS informing me that I hadn't filed tax returns for four years. I had, and I also noticed that the SS# on the letter wasn't mine. I called the phone # given in the letter and the guy I spoke with just laughed. "We just send those letters to everyone with the same name. The ones who paid their taxes let us know. When we've heard from everybody but one guy, we know who to look for." You almost have to admire the logic in that approach.

Mark

Dana said:
Ha! How funny. No, I haven't tried potato sausage; however, Steve's mother would make us Kåldolmar for special occassions, and we have Kringle each year shipped from Swedish relatives in Racine, WI.
Dana

Dana,
You are obviously being mislead here! Kåldolmer as well as kringle are both Danish staple foods. Also, Racine is the most Danish city in the US. I feel certain that Steve's mum isn't really Swedish. She is probably from Skåne, which is originally Danish. Yup, sure thing.

:D
Bent

stretch said:
Well there are exactly 0 of me and 480 with the same last name.

Ruidoso Ron,

You have a twin brother here in Ca. that builds stearmans for a living. Funniest guy I know. Always wondered what his twin brother Ron was doing.

Stretch
Stretch, Glad to know that there is somebody in the family who is still funny. My sense of humor his dwindled steadily over the years, and this last election will probably finish it off. Couldn't be all bad, if he rebuilds Stearmans!

OK - 50,214 of me - is there a prize for the winner like maybe a baby bush tailwheel? :lol:

Statisically speaking I apparently have the most common first and last names. Guess I'll have to talk to my Mom and Dad about their apparent lack of creativity by the time they reached their 6th child.

James Smith

I know we have two "James Smith" members here, and we also have two "Jeff Russells'.

sj

Back