• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

RV rental in anchorage?

mechanic mark

Kentucky
Ok it does not involve planes.

My parents are planning a trip north and plan to stay a while. They are looking for a RV to rent. they found some on line - I was wondering if any Alaska personages would offer an opinion on a company up there.

Neither of them are pilots, they live vicariously thru me and my brother's flying adventures. But they do want to see the state.

DO Not rent from AK dream vacaciones or something like that... the rv wasent as described it was dirty had bairley anything , like towells etc the oven didnt work... and the list goes on. He was from anchorage and his name was tim something... found out later a convicted fellon...

but other then that AK was AWSOME!

tom ford

Have friends that have been happy with rentals from Cruise America. Personally, I haven't rented an RV in the state so can't comment from experience.

I suggested that they just charter a couple cubs and fly everywhere, but they think they should drive. Thanks for your input.

I also told them if they would buy the cub, I would move up to alaska and gain the necessary experience, then fly them around in a couple of years. My wife was not to keen on that idea. I will keep trying.

Back