• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sight Gauges

C-YQK

Hi
Anyone found experimental fuel tank sight gauges out there similar to Pipers? Need to find two.
Thanks

Site Guage

Yes, They are $80.00 Each. We also have several other Super Cub Kit parts on the site. The Web Site is under construction but should be finished this week.

You can get a sight gauge from this company. STC'd for J-3

Order Form for J-3 wing tank(s)

The STC is for installation on a Piper J3C-65 aircraft. Any other model of Cub will require a
field approval.

Make Check payable to: Classic Aircraft Services, Inc.
and mail to : PO Box 193
Orion, IL 61273

Phone 309-526-8648 Cell 309-738-9391

Left Hand Tank _______ $350ea.(Introductory Special!!!)

Left and Right Hand Tank_______ $700pair (RH tank only install is not approved)

Fuel Cap _______ $15ea.

Finger Strainer _______ $5ea. (2 per tank required)

Quick Drain _______ $12ea.(1 per tank)

Sight Gauge _______ $65ea.(1 per tank)(not required for single tank installation)

Fuel Valve _______ $Not Available yet

Shipping _______ $25 for each tank

Total $_______

Illinois Residence add 6 1/4% sales tax (total x .0625) $_________

Basic tank order includes: Tank, 4 mounting brackets, hardwood shim stock, STC,
Installation instructions.

Other instructions:

Note: custom modifications for experimental aircraft such as electric fuel gauges,
etc. will be quoted on a time and material basis.

Customer Name:

Customer Address:

Aircraft Reg No.

Aircraft S/N

Koz. some good looking stuff on your parts site. The site guages and window vent are very well priced. I paid $420.00 to Stoddards for two new Univair PA-18 site guages with all the hardware like you include plus two "T"'s for the headerless system on my PA-14. I think a new PA-18 window vent from Univair is around $200.00. Glad to see there is another source for some of these parts. Best wishes! Crash

Competition from Dakota sure drove U-vair's parts prices down on wing stuff.

I hope it doesn't sound like "vendor-bashing" to hope that competition softens prices for other parts available from multiple vendors.

sight gauges

Recieved my gauges from Koz this week. They look very nice and shipping was prompt.
Highly recomended
Gary

Anyone know where KOZ went? FlySparta.com doesn't have any of his parts anymore. I was able to get my sight gauges last year from him but I have several people asking me where to get them. Tried PM, no luck.

Back