• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

MaMa told me so......

T.J.

Alaska
For all you sinners out there who drink beer and smoke cigarettes......

fd3dc39d.jpg

If you don't remember what your MAMA told you, this is what you will look like in a few years. :lol:

I used to work with that guy! He'd come to work drunk and go to Oaken Keg to top off before he clocked out!!! :drinking:

lack of respect

Howdy,

First of all let me say for the record I am not a greeny,tree hugger or whatever. I shoot game for food. Trap a bit as well. While I assume that this pic is an attempt at humor I find it lacking respect for all animals. Would you do this to your dog? Enough said!!!

Alex :evil:

Alex, I apologize if you find my feeble attempt at humor offensive. I guess we have a different sense of humor.
I have more respect for Brown Bears than you will ever know.
If Steve or Dana find this pic offensive, they can certainly remove it.
You do have the choice of not looking at it.
Yes, I would do it to Ol Dog. However, he doesn't smoke, so I'm sure he wouldn't keep the cigarette in his mouth. I could get him to do the hat and beer.

f524e997.jpg

I would suspect that the bear was legally killed and properly cared for. The only disrespect I see in these posts are Alex's attitude towards TJ's successful attempt at comedy. Lighten up Alex and laugh a little

Yes, I would do that to my dog.

S.

I wouldn't do that to my dog if he got mistaken for a wolf and was shot. But if I caught him passed-out with a cigarette in his mouth, heck Yeah, I'd take a photo of him.

I shoot animals for food.

Yeah, so the BEAR was legally killed, but what about the BEER?

My old dog, called Bear, killed a lot of beer, but in retrospect it may not have been legal owing to his age. O' course in DOG years woulda been OK. Probably have some pictures somewhere.

'Course Bear died of throat cancer (I'm not making this up), and I always suspected he was sneaking out back smoking, even though no one else in the household did.... Turns out a canine oncologist makes about as much as a human oncologist.

Dave:
The bear was killed on the west side of Cooks Inlet. It was all legal and such. He made the mistake of trying to steal some moose meat hanging in a meat house. Made too much noise.
He was probably a 8 foot bear. I didn't measure him, but thats close. The shooter had a shoulder mount made from him. I'm not a fan of shoulder mounts of bears, but it looks good.
Any dang bear that would drink MGD deserves to hang on the wall!

Back