• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Pre-Purchase at or near Lebanon Missouri

Free

Wisconsin
I'm looking for someone to do a thorough pre-purchase inspection on a PA-12 at or near Lebanon Missouri. This 12 was recovered in 1997 using Airtech and ceconite. The engine was majored sometime ago however it was recently topped and 4 new chrome cylinders were installed. I need an experienced Cub mechanic to complete a very thorough inspection. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have no first-hand experience in your area, so please take this as a rumour.

A good friend Supercubber, originally from Lebanon, recently vetted out many of the shops in the lower 48, and turned up Kenny Blalock in Arkansas, 501-327-4339 as a good one. About 180 miles south of Lebanon.

Again, no personal experience, but comes well reccomended from Supercub parts purveyors and a couple other sources. I was hoping someone with direct experience might jump in here.

Good luck on the '12. Cubscout

Thanks Cubscout,
I'm hoping to find someone a little closer but if not I'll give Kenny a call.

Wyaconda MO is about 100 miles north of Lebanon MO but may be within range. Might you have a telephone number for Bob Lipper?

Kansas City is only 125 miles west of Lebanon, and there are lots folks over here who might have a look for you. Terry Lamb ("lambsfield" on this website) might have time if you drop him a line. He is in Lone Jack which is actually closer. He is our area's cub expert.

sj

Back