• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Northern California Annual Inspections

375handh

BENEFACTOR
Santa Rosa, CA
To all of you Cubbers in Northern California:

I had just found a great place to have work done on my Super Cub at Sonoma Skypark (Plane-Maintenance Service). They did a truly first rate annual inspection in July. I just called them to do some more work and a 100 hour inspection and they told me that they had received their new insurance quote and decided to go out of business (seems to be happening more and more on the Left Coast).

So, I need someone in the Sonoma County area that is good to work on Cubs. Anyone have any suggestions?

375handh

I work with Frank Madden at Quality Aero Maintenance in Lodi. He has been great to work with and he is familiar with cubs. You can find him at Kingdon ~ O20.

Dave

Rex Mayes at the Williams Soaring Center. Just over the hill from you. Does a good job as an IA.

I took my PA-18-150 to Tom's Aircraft at Lampson Field (1O2) in Lakeport, CA for its last annual. Very pleased. Tom's number is 707-269-9330.

If you want to fly a little further North we do annual's and all other types of maintenance here at Beagle, just north of Medford Oregon. And we do not charge a sales tax. Currently we charge $275.00 for assisted annuals. Usually takes a day. We have a Pacer come up from Santa Barbara every year and a Tri-Pacer from Valeho.

Brian.

Back