• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

At last I've been imortalized on film

Jr.CubBuilder

Jeeze I always thought my future was in the movies, last weekend it finally came true. If any of you happen to be wandering through McAlisters museum at YKM when they happen to be rolling a tape of a yellow 1946 J3 careening down the runway like a drunk on prom night.....that would be me. If it didn't get edited out there is a rather out of control looking one wheel landing on the left main down Rwy4 (that was me) but when it quits bouncing and does a nice slalom between the white lines that would be my instructor Brian. Then there's that perfect wheel landing at the end on Rwy27 8) that one was me, I finally managed to make a perfect wheel landing.

Do we have to call you "Star" now? :wink:

Sounds like all of my landings really so maybe I learned from you.

:cheers

No, Jr. still works for now. After I move to Hollywood though I'll probably have to come up with another handle :crazyeyes:

It's interesting though how my learning curve has sort of gone in clicks and lurches. For a while it seems like I understand the concept, but it never seems to work right, then all of a sudden ohhhh......now I get it. I can't wait till the next flight to see how things work.

Back