• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

How do you ship BW

kase

SPONSOR
Billings MT
My buddy sold his 31 Bushwheels off his PA12, what is the best way to ship them?

Kase, mine came UPS bare naked...with the shipping labels taped on them! Wierdest thing...came home from work and there were two tires sitting on the front lawn. :D

Another option is to wrap in plastic.... place in large cardboard box and spray expanding foam around them.

If shipped bare or in a box, just insure for new value and you should be covered.

Every new set I've gotten has come in the US Mail. The mail man brings them in his trunk. No wrap or anything, just a address taped on. Either from Oregon or Alaska, they have all gotten here just fine.

The best way to transport 31" bushwheels is on 1 1/4 axles attached to 3" extended gear legs, on a cub.

Kase, sorry about the late reply, Mine were not wrapped but had one of those large envelopes taped on for address and stc/flight manual stuff.

Back