• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sunday Morning Ramblings!

Roger Gross

Just sitting here with my first cup of coffee on Sunday morning and thinking about how fortunate we really are to live in the good ol' U.S. of A. Sun is shining, 65-70F, no wind, looks like another perfect flying day. Should be another eleven months before my cub is flying, but as long as we are all healthy and happy it does not really matter all that much.

You don't have to look very far to find someone who is not as fortunate as you. Reading in the paper about the guy who raped and killed that little girl sometime last year. This kind of stuff sticks with me and I think crime is an issue that the U.S. is going to have to deal with at one time or another.

In my opinion prison should be a "one time" privilege. It should be the inmate who is responsible to rehabilitate himself, not us. There should not be a second chance, put them in the ground. I am tired of paying to house and board all of these azzholes so they can lift weights and make license plates. Then they get out and do it all over again. There is something wrong here when an elderly person is scared to walk down her own street.

Well, enough rambling for Sunday morning. I am going to go help some friends brand cattle today. Last thought, I like Clint Smith's saying about the amount of homeowners who are killed with their own gun, "If I am killed with my own gun they are going to have to beat me to death with it, cause it is going to be empty."

Later, Roger

"Gonna have to stop drinking that Columbian coffee."

Sunday morning

Roger you are my and most of the countries kind of guy, regardless of what a few are tying to make us believe. If we pray for things to change and do our parts they will for sure. Got to go Roger, if you are ever close to South Texas you are welcome to fly my S.C. till yours is ready.

Back