• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

STC for 25X11X4 tires on PA 11

S2D

Montana
Does anyone know if Alaska Aircraft Equipment Supply at 4707 Spenard Dr in Anchorage is still in business. I would like to get a copy of STC SA5-65 to put the 25' tires on a PA-11.
The only other STC I can find skips the PA-11

25"

Hi S2D. I just got a set field approved last year. Didn't give me any trouble. I can send you a copy. Not that a copy cuts any ice today. Jerry. :wink:

stc for 25x11x4 Goodyear tires

Hi all in need for 25x11x4 stc I now own this stc and I get $50.00 for it for information call 207-369-9585 the stc # is SA5-65 and I got it from a man in Alaska. Douten

Douten-

How about some more details. Maybe you can make a post in the news section.

1. What models does it cover?
2. Do you make the adapters?

stc for 25x11x4 tires on a pa-11

Hi I will keep you updated on 25x11x4 tires, the stc covers the piper j3,j4,pa-11,j5,pa-14,pa-12,pa-18,and pa-20 Model series airplane. I don't have ant tires or adapters just the stc. these are old parts as are most of our planes. I bought the stc while trying to get my tires certified on my pa-11 N5082H. there are some guys making the adapters from aluminum but they are not covered by the stc. hope this helps Douten

Back