• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Supercub Rental?

Chas

Hi everyone I am new to this forum. I just completed my float rating in a supercub in alaska. It was the most fun I've had with my cloathes on! :D
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get a tailwheel endorsement in a supercub. I would also like to rent one for a couple of weeks. I live in southern Utah, but can travel anywhere.
Thanx

Chas

Chas,

You can rent mine in Kansas City, but that is along ways from you!

sj

Chas,

Chandler Air Service in Arizona has one. If you don't mind flying the Husky, John Baker in Idaho Falls is an old WWII P51 instructor and can teach you a heck of a lot at Aero Mark Inc. (208) 524-1202. This is a dealer and they had a few Super Cub trade ins last time I was there, so you might be able to train in that as well. Anyway, John is as good as they come in an IP.

Good luck.

Actually,

Kansas City would work. I work for SkyWest and we fly into MCI.

I would like to fly 100 hours :eek: or maybe more, within a couple of weeks.
Maybe we can work something out.
Thanks guys,

Chas

Chas,
Chandler air service would be a good one too keep in mind as a back up if your timing with Steve didn't work out as they have 3 super cubs and a husky. ....Rob

Speaking of renting supercubs...........

Does anyone know of one to rent in the Austin TX or San Antonio area? I'm going to be in that area in a few weeks. By that time I'll be needing a SC fix I'm sure. :eek:

Murph, yours going to be ready by then?? 8)

Back