• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Really nice Photos of Alaska! droooooool!

Hay Tim
Did you notice the first photo was a RED Beaver!!!
It ddidn't look to bad.
By the way great pics beautiful country.
I miss being up there.
Mark

Yep, I told em, they ain't painted right lest they be RED! How's it going in the Land of to many people? You should come down and play this weekend?? I got the tail all torn apart on the plane, but will have it flying again by Wednesday. We do need to get together anyhow! I am seriously considering going back to Oshkosh this year after getting back from Alaska? MD is making it sound like he needs a wooping in his woopass contest (I cheat real good)!!

Give me a call, lets set up a time?

Tim

Digital Photos of Alaska

All of these photographs were taken within two hours flying time from Anchorage. Most were taken in only one hour or less flying time from Anchorage. Whiteout Glacier is only 15 minutes from Merrill Field. Only pilots have access to these mountains, glaciers, and ice fields as no roads lead into these wilderness areas in close proximity to Anchorage.

Cub Special Driver

Beautiful pics. I could not look at all of them. I am using a dialup so it takes too long. I will check out the rest when I get back home. If I may add one of my own. Here is my cub on a small lake on the north side of the Alaska Range.

mtdeborah.jpg

Don

Back