• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Well crap.

pilotford

PALH... soon to be CA
hi all, my name's Brian. ive been a member for a while but mostly just reading, taking up all this great info. bbbut it looks like ill be posting more for lack of anything better to do. i was up mountain biking at the keystone ski resort here in colorady on sunday and ended up breaking my collar bone. so no flying for 6-8 weeks and not much of anything else. oh well. i was just about to finish that pesky instrument ticket too....

Hi Brian, Sorry about the bad luck! I was thinking about getting into mountain biking - I have only done a little of it - but maybe I should reconnoiter that idea...

Remember: You could still use a sim to do 20 hours of the instrument work, and get the written done if you have not!

sj

well the problem is that i need about 15 hours of XC time, and i let my written expire so i have to do that again. so it seems that i've got a lot of time to study. mountain biking is a blast, i just dont recommend blasting down a downhill course on the first run of the season. especially if you haven't been up in a few years....

Back