• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Travel to Alaska through Canada

That says "another person's or corporation's name". That would not seem to apply to you since you are not "another", you are "the". i.e. you are not flying someone else's aircraft, you are flying your own aircraft.

If you need anything it would seem to be the articles of incorporation showing you are a member of the LLC that is the registered owner. Or perhaps a copy of the original registration application which, I assume, bears your signature.

Are you in phase 1? If so, hope you are having fun with it.

That says "another person's or corporation's name". That would not seem to apply to you since you are not "another", you are "the". i.e. you are not flying someone else's aircraft, you are flying your own aircraft.

If you need anything it would seem to be the articles of incorporation showing you are a member of the LLC that is the registered owner. Or perhaps a copy of the original registration application which, I assume, bears your signature.

Are you in phase 1? If so, hope you are having fun with it.

The factory has done 3 test flights for ~ 4 hours and I'm standing by in YKM as soon as it's ready to complete phase 1, hopefully sometime in the next week.

Back