• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

SC Calendar

Flying Dave

NC
I just received my '05 calendar in the mail. Great photos. I did notice a few things though.....

The dates for SNF are not posted.
The dates for OSH are not posted.
And most importantly, my birthday is not posted!

Other than that, great calendar!! :D

Dave

Dave,

We have put Ruidoso Ron and Cajun Joe in charge of the dates on the calendar for next year. Unfortunately, we didn't have control of that part this year. Next year will be different!

Thanks!

sj

Yippee!!! Tooo Coool!!!

:lol:
WOW...Yippeee, I just got my 5 Calenders today!!! I love em!!! I think the the 2 best things about it...Its very well done! Congrats Steve and Dana..
2. My Cub is the bottom left corner of the front cover!!! :lol:
All you Cubby guys order this calender...Great Christmas gift!!!
And just one suggestion...start them out and run them from December to December next year...I would love to start using mine now but I have to wait till January..
But heya Guys and Gals get your copies!!!!
Sam
:lol:

Best photos......

I think the calendar photos showing two guys playing at water skiing were choice. Those guys were really having fun. My question is, who took them?

Mike

Calendars arrived today. You all did a great job!
Everybody buy some as this is a year round reminder of Super Cubs and what they do.
Mike

Got ours today - 2 happy Supercubbers with belated Xmas presents - was great to be part of the process. Count me in again next year.

:bunny

Calenders Go Far

Got my two calenders just before Christmas. One was a gift that was sent back out and arrived on Christmas eve by US Post to the Guys who run West Branch Aviation in Millinocket, Maine. They were a great help this year in helping me get Miss Daisy squared away. These guys are real SC nuts. The airport wind vane is painted Yellow and black and has the Customary Cub Logo on the tail. Well in their and my opinion this a great gift and is now front and center in the FBO. As always great job to all that worked so diligently. Your efforts are now visible far and wide. John :morning:

Back