• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA 12 Maintenance Manual

eaglepilot

Vancouver Canada
Hi Guys,

I'm importing a PA 12 into Canada, and one of the requirements is to have a copy of the most current Maintenance Manual. A photocopy is acceptable.

Question-

Did Piper have a "Maintenance Manual" for the PA12? If so, how do I get a hold of a copy? We have tried talking to the New Piper, but they lead us to "FS2003 Inc" that apparently has the TC along with the original documentation. I cannot find FS2003 anywhere on the web.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

8)

eaglepilot said:
Hi Guys,"FS2003 Inc" that apparently has the TC along with the original documentation. I cannot find FS2003 anywhere on the web.

fs 2003 = John Mitchell, Cub Parts 250-549-1612 in BC

mike mcs repair said:
eaglepilot said:
Hi Guys,"FS2003 Inc" that apparently has the TC along with the original documentation. I cannot find FS2003 anywhere on the web.

fs 2003 = John Mitchell, Cub Parts 250-549-1612 in BC

Thanks Mike

I telephoned today and talked with John, what a great guy!
He holds the TC for PA11 PA12 etc, and can manufacture any part for these airplanes you may need.

He is talking about creating aircraft from the ground up if anyone is interested. Would be all original, except brand new.

Brian

Back