• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Openings at CubCrafters

randylervold

Bend, OR
Need some help folks, we have several key openings at CubCrafters and need to get them filled ASAP. I suspect most of you are fairly stable in your careers, but as Cub-guys/gals please help spread the word. I suspect many of you might know others who would be a perfect fit and would appreciate the heads up. Details on all open positions can be found HERE.

Thanks!

i don't have any of the qualifications your looking for but if you need someone to sweep floors do they get a employee discount?

You might get more interest shown, if you stated what the salary/hourly and benefit package is.

Randy,,
I would like to apply for the PR position. I know I didnt see one open, but you can create one for me. My territory could cover most of the US..... except New York, Tim lives there....... My qualifications include about 3 hrs in a Carbon Cub,,, thats good enough.... I am a highly respected member of SC.org, and highly respected amongst most supercub outlaws , which will include most of your clients..... So therefore I would be a good fit within the corporate structure of Cubcrafters,,, I need to only report to Jim, the head Outlaw.....

Salary is negotiable, but since I didnt win the lottery, I will require a little more than standard,, but I am worth it......as Tim and AkTangle will attest.....I will also require some travel money,,,, Good PR works starts with building relationships,,, my Cajun buddies have fish waiting, My northern buddies have adventures waiting, I have beans to see on both coasts,, Bean Counter Dave on the West and LL Bean on the East.... SO, an unlimited travel account will be required, but with your added sales from a superior salesman will more than make up for any minor expenses..

I will be waiting for your acceptance letter,,, or course,, my terms.....
Talk to you soon,
Steve

Just a note to Randy. I would like to compliment him on what a fine organization Cub Crafters is to its customers. I purchased a 1981 PA-18 rebuilt in 2006 by Cub Crafters this August. I had a few questions about the paperwork and modifications done to the airplane. I called them and even though I am the second owner, everything was answered within an hour! You can always tell a happy place to work if the customers are happy and I am very pleased. I am not qualfied for the positions you are looking for, but if I were it would be very tempting to work for such a fine company.

Eaton, they won't hire you because it would require travel across the border into Texas on company business sooner or later, and that would not be good because you would probably get shot down and captured and someone from Cub Crafters would have to come to Texas to negotiate your release, which would cost them more than your salary.

Eaton, they won't hire you because it would require travel across the border into Texas on company business sooner or later, and that would not be good because you would probably get shot down and captured and someone from Cub Crafters would have to come to Texas to negotiate your release, which would cost them more than your salary.

Ransom note from Texas to CC:

Send $1,000,000 in cub parts to Graham Texas or we send him back alive!

Tempdoug. You should have left your post, it was funny. Desperate pilot, Texans can't shoot straight, so no worry.

Randy,,
I would like to apply for the PR position. I know I didnt see one open, but you can create one for me. My territory could cover most of the US..... except New York, Tim lives there....... My qualifications include about 3 hrs in a Carbon Cub,,, thats good enough.... I am a highly respected member of SC.org, and highly respected amongst most supercub outlaws , which will include most of your clients..... So therefore I would be a good fit within the corporate structure of Cubcrafters,,, I need to only report to Jim, the head Outlaw.....

Salary is negotiable, but since I didnt win the lottery, I will require a little more than standard,, but I am worth it......as Tim and AkTangle will attest.....I will also require some travel money,,,, Good PR works starts with building relationships,,, my Cajun buddies have fish waiting, My northern buddies have adventures waiting, I have beans to see on both coasts,, Bean Counter Dave on the West and LL Bean on the East.... SO, an unlimited travel account will be required, but with your added sales from a superior salesman will more than make up for any minor expenses..

I will be waiting for your acceptance letter,,, or course,, my terms.....
Talk to you soon,
Steve
Sounds perfect, you're hired. ;-)

Bail? Heck no, leave him there!

Just a note to Randy. I would like to compliment him on what a fine organization Cub Crafters is to its customers. I purchased a 1981 PA-18 rebuilt in 2006 by Cub Crafters this August. I had a few questions about the paperwork and modifications done to the airplane. I called them and even though I am the second owner, everything was answered within an hour! You can always tell a happy place to work if the customers are happy and I am very pleased. I am not qualfied for the positions you are looking for, but if I were it would be very tempting to work for such a fine company.
GeeBee, thanks very much for the kind words, that's VERY good to hear. Of course I'm acutely aware of every time we screw something up, which we do from time to time, but everyone should be assured that we are tryiing our darndest to get better every single day.

Randy,

Being as you have the desire to hire quality folks to perform at their best, I am willing to offer you a great deal: for the mear sum of $1,000 per month, I will be available to NOT operate any of your factory equipment, (which means I will not break it), Will tell all I do NOT fly a CC cub, (which is a bonus after some of my landings), and will NOT drink, spill on your desk, or complain about the quality of coffee in your shop.

I have had months that it would have been cheaper to pay my crew not to come to work after all the repairs, so I figure you might be tempted!

You sold a blue Carbon to Juneau recently... beautiful plane!

Eaton, leave my name out of your ridiculous posts, I'm getting sick of you, and Randy would have to get his head examined if he hired you. I on the other hand would be a perfect fit for the job. My application is in the mail.

Tim

Some interesting contrast...

When in India (06') we could hire a male in his 20's with a real engineering degree for $10.00 a day. Asking how many we could hire, it was mentioned there were about 2000-3000 men ready to start work at any time. These guys could build a rocket, airplane, or ultralight faster than anyone. I estimate a Cub (without an engine or avionics/instrumention) would be about 16K USD + shipping (wholesale). BTW gas was $1.15 USD a gallon, that sure helps too.

Eaton, leave my name out of your ridiculous posts, I'm getting sick of you, and Randy would have to get his head examined if he hired you. I on the other hand would be a perfect fit for the job. My application is in the mail.

Tim

Knock knock,,, you awake... Randy is a smart man by hiring me,,, and my posts are brilliant.....You see,, I drag you into my brilliant posts because most people don't know we are closely related....I'll explain.....When the Eaton family came over on the Mayflower,,, one lonely night, while hanging around the fire, there was a little drinkin goin on,,, and Mr. Ulysses S. Eaton in a desperate moment of drunken loneliness , went out and had a little mutual fun with a young beautiful Iroquois Indian maiden which started the Tool Time family tree...... SO, cousin,, are we exchanging Christmas gifts this year?

Back