• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

McKenzie Flying Service STC for O-320 on PA-12 and others...

aviationinfo

Southwest WA
FYI--- I just spoke to Jerry Russell by phone after some internet sleuthing. His STC for the above install is still very much alive and you can still get it, although he hasn't maintained his website.

He does business as Russell Conversions, which is the owner of the STC as listed with the FAA.

He gave me his permission to post his number: (321) 591-5521.

Andrew

Hi Mike. Interesting that you brought this up. I looked up the Russell Conversions on the FAA website several months ago. Their information listed the Atlanta ACO office and their phone number. I called this office to find Russell's phone number. They gave it to me. I called Jerry Russell to see if he still supported this STC. I wanted to compare the differences between his STC and Kenmore's. Jerry Russell told me to send him an email, which I did and he would reply back with information about his STC. I did this and did not hear back from him. I waited several weeks and sent him another email and still got no reply.

I am of the opinion that he is not interested in promoting his STC. I will be using the Kenmore. They have answered my emails regarding their STC. Kenmore told me that the person who is in charge of this STC has retired from their company but will only sell the paperwork. They were very friendly to me.

Kevin

Back