• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Kydex Forming Interior Panels

Nice work, Mike. Thank you for taking the time to post all the "how to" info. Lots of good stuff there. I think I might have to give it a try.

Bill

finally got courage up to do the D window on one side... went well... I took a video-well camera stopped partway so it will be 2 videos, i even sped it up 4X so it wont be so boring... working on uploading them...

just rough installed, still some finish work when they really go in.... seams to make.. think those pulleys need a coat of flat black...

more pics in https://picasaweb.google.com/101445937433180427570/KydexFormingInteriorPanels2#

IMAGE_442.jpg

IMAGE_433.jpg

IMAGE_438.jpg

IMAGE_440.jpg

Last edited:
microwave needs moisture to heat. Dry stuff won't heat.

Try an old used Pizza oven and heat the sheets in it and vacuum the parts on a vacuum table. I have always used a vacuum machine with a large oven building spas, bathtubs, shower stalls and now deer stands, but for the plumbing that needed to be curved around the spas we heated the PVC pipe in several pizza ovens.

Back