• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

For all those in AK ?

Malamute

MI
I just got back from a week long trip to AK ? all I have to say is ? what a great place! :D

With the 20-hour days ? I had plenty of time to drive and see a lot.
I visited:
Anchorage
Fairbanks / North Pole
Kenai / Soldotna
Seward / Whittier
Homer / Kachemak City

One thing I noticed ? I don?t believe I ever saw a road-side-sign without a bullet hole. :eek:

By the end of the week ? seeing moose and float planes became common. :D

I am looking forward to someday calling AK home. It was hard coming home and putting back-on a shirt and tie ? and sitting in traffic jams. :evil:

To those calling AK home ? take care of her ? you guys are truly blessed to be living in that part of God?s country.

You forgot to mention the 4 hours of dusk/minus 40 degree days we have in the winter! Yeah, it's pretty nice up here. I just flew a cub home from Idaho, and I thought it was all gorgeous. It just got more and more beatiful the closer I got to Alaska! Glad you had a good time up here.

Malemute,

I envy those who get to come here on vacation. Although I love the outdoor opportunities Alaska provides me, this morning I got up, got dressed, sat in traffic, and went to work.

I laugh every Monday morning. I need to go to work to get some rest!

You caught some awfully nice weather. The clouds are rolling in. Five weeks 'til moose season.

SB

SB said:
Malemute,

I envy those who get to come here on vacation. Although I love the outdoor opportunities Alaska provides me, this morning I got up, got dressed, sat in traffic, and went to work.

I laugh every Monday morning. I need to go to work to get some rest!

You caught some awfully nice weather. The clouds are rolling in. Five weeks 'til moose season.

SB
Malemute,

Glad you enjoyed Alaska.

SB,

I hear that about moose season. I am ready.

mc2.jpg
[/img]

Hey since you were in Homer, why didn't you give me a call?
We could have done lunch or I could have hauled you over to the other side of the bay in the float-cub.

Winter is Gods force-field....

xx

Alex:

Thanks for the invite ... I will definitely look you up ... the next time that I am in Homer.

Homer has great scenery ... great food ... friendly people.

homer.jpg

Back