• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Clipped wing Taylorcraft airshow performance!

I'd say he had that A65 upped to 75 at the last overhaul! :lol: I'd say it is about due for overhaul again from the oil blowby. :eek:

John Scott

I have seen pictures of this t-cart before. If I remember right it has either a 150 or 180 Lycoming. Cool little airplane. If you google up Warren Pietsch you can get to their web site and see the other routines that they do.

Brian.

Well- That just helped me make up my mind about which engine to use on my clipped wing Tcraft. I have a hopped up 0-200 and a Lycoming O-320 and was having a difficult time deciding but not anymore!

Warren does a great job with that plane. Randy Henderson in TX also has a nice routine. There is a new guy in California out of Cable airport- Frank Donnelly is his name. He has a little Swick with an O-235 and he does a dead stick routine that is really cool- more of a smooth, energy management type routine.

Back