• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Any 35 regrets?

I honestly don’t know where the shock pressures are right now. I think they were at 280 when I changed the gear but I adjusted the forks in after that and let some pressure out as it sat on the tires. I think the tires are at 8# but that’s been awhile and they aren’t even on the plane right now. Tony says the travel is 4” at the shock and we want 1” used on the ground after taxiing it to settle the shocks. You can set zip ties on the shafts to measure what deflection you get after flying. As the shocks compress it moves the zip tie. That helps to decide on the best pressure for your plane and use.

Tony told me to use 160/170 psi on the shocks. And I inflated the 35’s with 8 psi. I am just starting to use them, not much experience so far, just a few landings, and not very rough backcountry places yet.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Your memory is just fine. The amount of knowledge and technical specifics is overwhelming and extremely appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Back