• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Happy Thanksgiving!

wireweinie

FOUNDER
Palmer, AK
Happy Thanksgiving to all the men and women who are part of this special group. This has been a fantastic journey, being a part of Supercub.org, and I hope everyone here realizes just how special this place has become. From the most prolific contributor to the shyest lurker, each and everyone of us is making aviation a better place by reading and learning from each other and upping our games. Not to mention the fly ins and trade shows where we can meet face to face (many of us for the first time, lol).

So go eat turkey until you fall asleep! And remember that you all are part of a unique, amazingly wide spread, group who go to great lengths to support and care for one another through both good and bad.

Web

My definition of Thanksgiving. Grandkids in Kona. Life is good.

Attachments

• 489CE639-98CD-4168-8E1C-7F7AD7D13D54.jpg
    489CE639-98CD-4168-8E1C-7F7AD7D13D54.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 66
It was a good one around here. Big noon meal with Cathy's family and the grand babies and then Lee and I went to see his New York Giants get beat by the Dallas Cowboys compliments of our Maule friend who flies Jerry Jones around. Life is good and we are definitely Thankful.
Giants.jpg
Giants2.jpg

Attachments

• Giants.jpg
    Giants.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 398
  • Giants2.jpg
    Giants2.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 421
The conversation between Lee and the intoxicated Cowboys fan in front of us during the first half was interesting. I am not a football fan but find it entertaining when I go. Mostly the people.

Back