• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

SW Michigan Flyin

Taledrger

SPONSOR
SW Michigan
For those of you that might be in or around SW Michigan on Sunday 28th Sept. your invited to join us for the annual Warbird Flyin at C91 (Dowagiac,MI). The days starts with approx 20 Warbirds arriving at C91 for breakfast and a morning of fun. At about 11:00 am the contingent will move over to 40C (Watervliet, MI) for lunch and the afternoon. Both the C91 breakfast and the 40C lunch are excellent.
This is a good chance to get up close and personal with P51, Corsair, T6, T28, Stearman and several other war era aircraft in a casual setting. These events draw some of the nicest airplanes in the area as well. It's going to be a great day!!! Come Join Us!!!

Both events were excellent

Thanks for coming today!!! Great to meet you, wish I had time to chat a little more and check out your 2+2. Maybe we can get together some day and I can get a ride :smile: I did get a picture....
IMG_0711.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0711.jpg
    IMG_0711.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
We can work on that, and maybe get a SC.org Michigan rally going. Any other Michigan members interested? The cruise up the Lake Michigan shoreline was awesome :p
Lake MI.jpg

Attachments

• Lake MI.jpg
    Lake MI.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 141
This is timely! Just received my airworthiness certificate today. Would love to meet some other Michigander supercubbers.

I would be in if you could include a Fleet Canuck.
Conformity Inspection scheduled for the 10th, good after that.
Dave

How about meeting at Plainwell 61D on Saturday October 18, say 11:00 am, weather permitting. They have a restaurant on the east end of the field.

Wanna14: The Plainwell meeting is not. Not sure about the Dowagiac Fly-in
d.grimm: Good luck on getting the green light

Just "informed" we have out of town guests on Saturday so I'll have to bail out this weekend ... :sad:

No problem. Weather not looking great either. We'll try to get something organized next spring/summer.

Back