• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

SuperCub.Org Stainless Steel Mug Temperature Retention Time Lapse!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
I just had to see how long it would stay warm! Too bad I forgot to wind my grandfather's pocket watch! Room temperature was 60-62F

One of these can be yours in the 2019 Calendar Campaign! http://www.supercub.org/Camp2019

took 6 hrs to drop 100 deg. Doubt its linear tho.
3.6 min per deg give or take a couple deg.

took 6 hrs to drop 100 deg. Doubt its linear tho.

Probably not. What amazed me is that a 100+ year old pocket watch still keeps pretty good time! (I had not wound it in YEARS, which is part of the maintenance in keeping them going).

sj

Where would a person get a mug like that?

Post office keeps coming up empty for any cool items with supeercub.org logos.

:sad::Gpurplex:

Time to drive to town, George!

george.PNG

Attachments

• george.PNG
    george.PNG
    67.1 KB · Views: 704
The thing that is most amazing in that video is that the old watch can run that fast. Most old things slow down, at least that has been my experience. ;-)

With my giant Yeti cup I will run hot water in it from the sink and let it sit while the coffee is brewing. Then I'll dump the hot water and pour in the coffee. It helps tremendously. I'll take a swig around noon sometimes and its still hot enough to enjoy.

With my giant Yeti cup I will run hot water in it from the sink and let it sit while the coffee is brewing. Then I'll dump the hot water and pour in the coffee. It helps tremendously. I'll take a swig around noon sometimes and its still hot enough to enjoy.
My morning ritual as well. Put my soft Yeti cooler in the freezer prior to using it as well.

Next spring, I'm thinking of videoing how long it takes the grass to grow.
Thought I'd gauge interest here before committing to this project.....

Next spring, I'm thinking of videoing how long it takes the grass to grow.
Thought I'd gauge interest here before committing to this project.....

Now that is seems to be legal in many Pacific Northwest states, probably lots of interest!

But we commercial guys still must refrain due to random tests.:p

Back