• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Pick the paint scheme for your new airplane!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Once again Above Alaska Aviation is building the giveaway cub for the Airmen's show and they need your help choosing a paint scheme! (click the facebook link below for the official voting method).

paint.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/AboveAlaskaAviation/posts/10155074910607828

sj

Attachments

• paint.jpg
    paint.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,111
G44, I hope you don't have ties to Russia trying to influence the outcome of this poll.8)

SJ Why don't you set up one of those survey/ poll things here and then give the results to the builder?
I for one am not much of a face booker.....

E is my favorite.... so far

kinda excited to put design on current project, which is a play on that design.....

G44, I hope you don't have ties to Russia trying to influence the outcome of this poll.8)

My name not Boris, I do not know Natasha, I do not like Moose and squirrel. I do not drink vodka. I am honest like KGB.:lol: I pick "B". Second choice "E".

If "E", a bright Yellow, NOT dingy cub yellow, but a bright yellow base with blue stripes, that would have the Alaska look and be very visible.

Just have it done in solid "insignia white" When I win I'll ad my own color scheme--- !!!!:roll:

Social media is showing “B” as a favorite. I’m more of a D guy, but with small numbers.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

Last edited:
I don't count but if I did I like D. Facebook is for teenage girls.

Ha! We all count. Glad to see someone else likes the D scheme.

Too bad teenage girls aren't buying airplanes, but if my teenage daughter counts then there are no teenagers on Facebook. Median age is probably 35-40 and climbing. Too many other communication apps for them.

Transmitted from my FlightPhone

Hi Steve. The survey was posted both on Facebook and here, and we are tallying everyone's vote. It was posted to Facebook so everyone following and watching the build for the Alaska Airmen's Association's 2018 raffle plane would have a chance to participate.

Once again Above Alaska Aviation is building the giveaway cub for the Airmen's show and they need your help choosing a paint scheme! (click the facebook link below for the official voting method).

View attachment 33489

https://www.facebook.com/AboveAlaskaAviation/posts/10155074910607828

sj

Hi Steve. The survey was posted both on Facebook and here, and we are tallying everyone's vote. It was posted to Facebook so everyone following and watching the build for the Alaska Airmen's Association's 2018 raffle plane would have a chance to participate.

OK, from what SJ posted I thought the idea of this thread was for people to go to Facebook and vote. You can do a survey here that will allow people to vote and it will tabulate your results.

Some of us don’t do Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Randy, what Sarah is saying here is that you don't have to do facebook to participate in the survey, you can leave your vote in a post here.

sj

Back