• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sun Visors

Rosen makes a pretty simple visor, made of fine mesh and held on with 2 suction cups.
dont think I’ve removed it since I stuck it on.
I keep a 1/4 sheet of paper handy and strategicly slide it behind the visor occasionally to block out the sun if flying right into it.

008B2B39-8564-441D-ABF0-5462F403C1F8.jpg

Attachments

• 008B2B39-8564-441D-ABF0-5462F403C1F8.jpg
    008B2B39-8564-441D-ABF0-5462F403C1F8.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 161
Red neck style—have two inch wide Velcro stuck to front of helmet I always wear, I took an old bud light baseball hat, cut everything off the hat except the bud light patch/material above the bill of hat and stitched on Velcro to the backside of the bud light patch

if i I need a visor, I slap the hat to the front of helmet and it acts as a perfect visor, adjust the position/angle of hat as needed

Rosen makes a nice one for the Husky, clamps on one tube and can be moved in all directions. Probably almost the same for a cub.
John

I really like my Rosen visor. Clamps to the tube and is easily moved where needed and stowed out of the way when not needed.

I have to laugh because your post reminded me of the response I got when I made a post on this subject some 16 years ago. The old guard had similar responses but when I showed up at Murph's camp they all wanted to see my sun visor. 8)
http://www.supercub.org/forum/showthread.php?20284-Rosen-Sun-Visors-in-a-Super-Cub

Same thing with my baby shade, I tried a few different ways at blocking the sun before trying what I now have used for 4 years. Everybody laughs when they see what it is, but those that have flown my cub and used it love it.

Glenn

I saw the photo of your Cub with the shade. I bought one. Haven't installed it yet.

Same thing with my baby shade, I tried a few different ways at blocking the sun before trying what I now have used for 4 years. Everybody laughs when they see what it is, but those that have flown my cub and used it love it.

Glenn

Back