• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

An Item That May Increase Your Productivity...A Nap Desk

WindOnHisNose

BENEFACTOR
Lino Lakes MN (MY18)
OK, I saw this and had to share. In previous threads, and in my sleep deprivation presentations, reference is made to the studies which demonstrate that a 20 minute nap greatly improves our productivity and sense of well being. There is an idea that I think is great, and one that might work for those of us who have a desk under which the space is open.

Nap Desk.JPG

For me, using one of my older Thermorest sleeping pads might be just the ticket. I don't have room in my office for a recliner or sofa, but I can make this work.

Randy

Attachments

• Nap Desk.JPG
    Nap Desk.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 844
Of course, this will mean having to clean out the important stuff I have under my desk...piles of old journals, etc, etc, etc...

I don't think I'll post a photo of my office, but if I need a nap, I just doze off in a chair. Even 5 minutes helps when I'm running on empty.Vic

I've always advocated that! I used to travel one end of the country to the other on naps... and a 4 hour sleep. Works great!
John

Back