• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

New website format

coxcub

PATRON
Devon, England
Whilst I am not fully up to speed with this new format is it possible to still get 'New since last visit'? - that was really handy.

43581389-F7E4-443C-BB6F-5840330F08FF.jpeg

Attachments

• 43581389-F7E4-443C-BB6F-5840330F08FF.jpeg
    43581389-F7E4-443C-BB6F-5840330F08FF.jpeg
    325.4 KB · Views: 164
That's strange - I click on 'forum' and get a completely different format with 'V Bulletin' at the top
Perhaps it's my browser which updated yesterday - I'll work on it.

If you go to the middle of forum at the very bottom there will be a link that says "Full Site" or something like that. You are viewing it in Mobile mode which it sometimes switches to inadvertently.

Let me know if that does not fix it!

Wow, Thank you! I was stuck in the other format and was not happy missing all the missing stuff. I was trying very hard to be patient until you fixed it but was succeeding less and less all the time. The "full site" is so much better.

FWIW, the only time I get the different look is after doing a site search and viewing an old thread. It changes the format for some reason. Toggling it back to full site view has become the norm after a search.

Wow, Thank you! I was stuck in the other format and was not happy missing all the missing stuff. I was trying very hard to be patient until you fixed it but was succeeding less and less all the time. The "full site" is so much better.

This statement could also relate to dating when we were younger

Glenn

Since we’re talking websites why is it after I log in whatever I’m reading the site goes to the last post. In other words if there are 10 posts it will go from 10 to 1 instead of in the order the posts were recorded.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

Back