• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Hangar space in northern Idaho.

PerryB

FRIEND
Chico, CA
We're looking seriously at deserting Kalifornia and moving to the Sand Point area. Going to look at a house in Sagle next week. Does anybody know of reasonably affordable hangar space available between Hayden/CDA and Bonners Ferry? Thanks.

Thanks, Bob. Unfortunately there aren't any hangar rentals available in SP, and if we buy this house I'm not going to be in a position to buy or build a hangar for a while. I'll find something.

Deserting Kalifornia ?????? I'd call it escaping California. That place is no where to live !!!! Good luck.

You couldn't drag me out of coastal California, and that is even though there are way too many people here. Could you take a few of them with you?

I think there is hangar space available in Thompson Falls, MT. ‘The Kid’ would know. You could PM him. That’s not what I’d call close but it would be a place to keep it out of the weather in the off season.

Sandpoint is nice, especially if you like snow in the winter.

Recommend you query both the Sandpoint/Coeur d Alene airport offices for knowledge of available rentals & the CDA Airport Assoc (you can find contact info online). Want to Rent ads in the local papers (CDA Press & Sandpoint Daily Bee) and the Nickels Worth (widely read weekly sales circular) would be helpful. People have had success finding open spots in box hangars at CDA as well as at our local FBO (Resort Aviation in CDA). It can be tough to find a spot but not impossible. Also, there is one condo hangar currently for sale in CDA...2000 sq ft, bifold door, insulated, with heater,asking is $85k.
Thompson Falls is to hell & gone from Sandpoint, to hell & gone times two from CDA.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Thanks Frank. We're going to look at the house (actually in Sagle) this weekend. If it's a "go" then the hangar hunt begins.

Thanks Frank. We're going to look at the house (actually in Sagle) this weekend. If it's a "go" then the hangar hunt begins.

Bonners Ferry is a great airport...cheap(er) fuel, good FBO (Northern Air) that rents or can advise of available hangar space if Sandpoint is full up.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

I have a 1 acre parcel and a hangar for sale at Sunrise Skypark. It is 20 minutes south of Caldwell Idaho. Mild climate and great people in the community.

I'm considering a job in Sheridan, WY but, I can't go without my Cub and I won't park her on a ramp. Do any of you have suggestions for hanger/space anywhere near Sheridan? Thank you. SuperCub.org is the greatest resource.

Back