• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Seat Belt Measurements

In the woods
I'm looking for measurements to give to Hooker for a set of inertia reel seat belts, front mount on cross tube with floor mount brackets. It seems the material for my seats that Oregon Aero is using to cover my seats is farmed on the far side of Mars and there's no telling when I'll get them back. Can't take accurate measurements without the seat in place. Has anyone done this recently?

I'm looking for measurements to give to Hooker for a set of inertia reel seat belts, front mount on cross tube with floor mount brackets. It seems the material for my seats that Oregon Aero is using to cover my seats is farmed on the far side of Mars and there's no telling when I'll get them back. Can't take accurate measurements without the seat in place. Has anyone done this recently?
Dave, call Jim Doody, he recently installed new hooker belts

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SuperCub.Org mobile app

I agree, I was put in the Que at Oregon Aero on December 5th, 2018 for a recover on my seats, and it's now April 5th, and they haven't started on them yet. They have my seats, no no flying going on here. Your right, they must be on the far side of Mars

Back