• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Pierre Girard Contact Info?

Sikorsky

Does anybody have the contact info for Pierre Girard? I believe he is from Eastern Canada, however I do not know that to be fact.

I appreciated the help in advance, and Merry Christmas to everybody in Cub'Land.

S.

Does anybody have the contact info for Pierre Girard? I believe he is from Eastern Canada, however I do not know that to be fact.

I appreciated the help in advance, and Merry Christmas to everybody in Cub'Land.

S.
Pierre Girard lives in a place called Grand Remous which is north of Montreal. Tiny place about 2-3 hours drive at least from Montreal. I was there in May 2010 to pick up new floats. I’ll try to find his # for you.

Pierre Girard lives in a place called Grand Remous which is north of Montreal. Tiny place about 2-3 hours drive at least from Montreal. I was there in May 2010 to pick up new floats. I’ll try to find his # for you.
Try; Pierre Girard Grand-Remous Quebec Canada. His contact info come up on Canada 411.

Back