• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Did you know?

S2D

Montana
Ok since this doesn't have anything to do with Cubs it doesn't count, but DID YOU KNOW..........that if you post something really really stupid and then realize it and erase it before anyone is the wiser, it's too late, yahoo has already sent it to me ????
:) :) :)

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

That’s kinda like a 4 wheeler story beating you back to miles city before you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a 5 minute moratorium feature to protect those of us who write incomprehensible things from time to time before the first cup of coffee..:morning:

I'm pretty sure SteveE could have used it just now...

Technically not Yahoo sending it to you, but the system does send out and email right when you hit the post reply button. Now - this is minimized if no one is subscribed to the thread (as in it is a new thread).

Yea I know your only sending ones I've subscribed to.. didn't want to spill all the beans. ;)

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Technically not Yahoo sending it to you, but the system does send out and email right when you hit the post reply button. Now - this is minimized if no one is subscribed to the thread (as in it is a new thread).
Interesting, The system has selective memory as to which threads I am subscribed to. And it seems to randomly decide which ones to notify me about.

Interesting, The system has selective memory as to which threads I am subscribed to. And it seems to randomly decide which ones to notify me about.

I know it seems that way sometimes.... I am still planning on a forklift upgrade for the forums.

Back