• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

coyote on wing strut

1100 #

Here is a load of 1100# of coyotes from December. They might not all fit!

Load of yotes.jpg

Attachments

• Load of yotes.jpg
    Load of yotes.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 306
IMG_0106.JPGSkinned and stretched coyotes bring around 40 to 80 bucks when sold to the fur buyer. Most of those pelts then are sold in China and Russia where they aren't concerned about wearing something really warm. I find the fur buyers to be difficult giving me the best price so I make blankets out of my dogs. Walked into a store in Jackson Hole and saw a queen sized blanket of coyote with a price of 20K. At that point I stopped selling to the fur buyer and started making blankets. Great idea because there are plenty of people who are now afraid to wear fur in public, but in the privacy of ones own home it is a different story. Sell them as soon as I make them but my price is 2K for a throw as pictured. Taking orders send me a PM. Read the article in the gazette and figured S2D that we were not in fear of the Okies but the Texans. Heard the Wilkes boys were shooting dogs out of their chopper probably until they found out they did not have a permit and were not eligible. They have bought off many a politician and this smells like them. Pierce don't let S2D intimidate you. You are welcome to come up and be my gunner as long as you get me a ride gunning in the Blackhawk.

Attachments

• IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    319.5 KB · Views: 380
Eaton not Pierce sorry can't keep all the damn Steve's on this site seperated. Steve Kriner

View attachment 40901 Read the article in the gazette and figured S2D that we were not in fear of the Okies but the Texans. Heard the Wilkes boys were shooting dogs out of their chopper probably until they found out they did not have a permit and were not eligible. They have bought off many a politician and this smells like them. Pierce don't let S2D intimidate you. You are welcome to come up and be my gunner as long as you get me a ride gunning in the Blackhawk.

Those Montana outlaws led me down that road of no return years ago. I learned more about flying sitting in the back seat than I could have in years of practice. Great times. As far as the Blackhawk.... deer season is over Tuesday and we have new spots to go to on Wednesday, and Friday and next week and .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this old picture of a couple youngsters during a typical work day. KIMG0876.jpeg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• KIMG0876.jpeg
    KIMG0876.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 463
That makes a great idea. Paintings always have more feeling and mystery than pictures. Wonder if I could get someone to paint that. Or maybe if I had it blown up, it would look like a painting.

Last edited:
Brian, if you send that to me by email. Full size. I’ll try that photoshop deal.

Walmart does it cheap and quick. Adirondack Jeff's daughter took two and had them done and gave them to him for Christmas

Glenn

Beautiful photo..! Looks like a Fred Machetanz Painting..!
Now you got me to looking. Paul Krapf does a lot of snow scenes with coyotes and other animals. Still haven't found just the right one yet tho.

Sign me up for a few copies if you find someone Brian, those were the days......good thing airplanes and dead coyotes can’t talk....okies are another story though.

Those Montana cowboys always know how to have fun.
Every time I visit I think of all the beautiful painting from Chas M Russell that he painted near where my friends roam.Montana cowboys always having fun.jpg

Attachments

• Montana cowboys always having fun.jpg
    Montana cowboys always having fun.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 342
Sign me up for a few copies if you find someone Brian, those were the days......good thing airplanes and dead coyotes can’t talk....okies are another story though.

I’m gonna fix it and charge your ass triple.

Charge him more than that if I'm getting the royalties !!
( That is if nobody else comes up with the negative)

Charge him more than that if I'm getting the royalties !!

Ya. And I didn’t get my modeling fee. I’ll add that to AgPilots bill too.

And now we gotta get some t shirts made up with a cub flying over a cowboy horseback with " AARP COWBOYS " on them. Special Ed gets those royalties

Some type of light jacket would be better. Cowboys don't wear t shirts.

SJ are you up for this ??

Back